Monday, April 04, 2005

Finding The Time


I am trying to find the time to fit these entries into my schedule. It does not seem that I am as busy of late as usual, but some of the things I am doing now are quite different from the recent past.

With two kids active in winter sports, I find my free time between November and April limited.

Now, with only a few minutes left of my lunch hour I will have to get into their latest athletic acheivements at another time. The short report for now is this: My daughter helped her D3 college team to the sweet 16 in the NCAA tournament and my son helped his Bantam hockey team win the lower bracket championship of the snowbelt league.

This past weekend found me getting a jump on cleaning a lot of the stuff that has been accumulatind almost like a growth on my side of the bedroom. I was taken aback at how time-consuming the process proved to be. Somehow, I also completed the Stephen King Dark Tower series and started Bill Clinton's autobiography. We also took the lad to a Crunch game (they lost 0-3 to Hamilton) and we made a family trip to the grocery store before watching the Yanks beat the Red Sox on YES.

No comments: